SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 3 August 2013

OOTD: Uniform #2

Kaylie Print Pintuck Blouse, Mint Velvet - £17.25 | Leggings, Primark | Pumps, Primark - £4


If you haven't noticed I've finally made the move to taking photo's outside, what do you think?

I bought this blouse at the beginning of July as part of my new uniform for the season. At first I wasn't going to buy it as the 8 wasn't as fitted as I wanted, but after a day of trying on different tops I decided to just get it and wear it with a belt. Now as the name says it's actually a blouse but because it's been ridiculously hot recently I decided to wear it as a tunic/dress with some leggings.

I bought the pumps again weeks ago (I'm behind on these outfit posts) to replace my shameful trainer pumps things (whatever they are) that I'd been wearing to work for the past couple of months because I didn't have any other comfortable shoes.

Post a Comment