SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Travel | Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria #3

Day 3 of our holiday had has us venturing once again down the 700 steps but this time to one of the marinas in Puerto Rico where we hopped on to The Crystal Sumarine Boat, an insanely cool boat that has an underwater seating area where you can watch the fish swim alongside you.




Denim Shirt,Primark via ASOS- £10 | Cami, Primark - £5 | Crafted Basic Acid Wash Hotpants, USC- £16 | Bagpack, Primark - £9 | Trainer Pumps (can't remember)

Amazing view from the lighthouse
These pictures were taken from the underwater part of the boat. I have to admit at first I was pretty scared, firstly because the guide decided to go through the safety rules when no one could here him and secondly because before the fish came all I was looking at was an incredibly blue water and all I could picture was a shark swimming towards us!!
All Images Are My Own

Post a Comment