SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 14 November 2013

Film | Most Rewatched Films: Part 2


Fantastic Four (2005)
The Mummy Returns (2001)
Labyrinth (1986)

I was pretty obsessed with Fantastic Four when it came out, this was the beginning of my love for Chris Evans. Thinking about it now it's not as good as I thought it was but I still like it and I prefer it to the sequel.
I'm sure I watched The Mummy Returns before I watched the first one. I think the first two are good but that third one is disgraceful.

"You remind me of the babe. (What babe?) The babe with the power (What power?) The power of voodoo (Who do?) You do (Do what) Remind me of the babe"

Rebecca (1940)
Renaissance Man (1994)
Rush Hour 2 (2001)

The Game Plan (2007)
The Prince of Egypt (1998)
Peter Pan (2003)

13 Going on 30 (2004)
Holes (2003)
Sunshine (2007)

Obsessed is not the word!! My sister and I used to watch 13 Going on 30 all the time, we really wanted to be 'Thirty, Flirty and Thriving' I guess.
Holes has to be one of my favourite movies, I remember watching the film for the first time and reading the book although I can't remember which was first. For anyone that has the DVD, if you haven't already you should listen to the commentary by Shia LaBeouf and the boys.

Big Momma's House 2 (2006)
Catwoman (2004)
Coach Carter (2004)

Fat Albert (2004)


1 comment :

  1. hey dear.. very nice blog.. please follow back.. am following http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com thks

    ReplyDelete