SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 25 January 2014

If Movie Posters Told The Truth - Part 3

1. The Avengers
2. The Amazing Spiderman
3. Battleship

Hahaha Battleship! I actually thought it was okay, yes the acting is awful and the story is a little bit dodgy but it helps to pass the time.

4. The Bourne Legacy
5. Rock of Ages
6. That's My Boy

7. Snow White & The Huntsman
8. The Hunger Games
9. Magic Mike

10. Pitch Perfect
11. Taken 2
12. Looper

I really really want and need to watch Pitch Perfect and Looper, everyone I've talked to has said Looper is amazing.
EDIT 2016: I've finally watched Pitch Perfect and I loved it!!!
13. Rise of the Guardians
14. This Is 40
15. Django Unchained

I love Rise of the Guardians (and may just have a little crush on Jack Frost), it's a lot sadder then I thought it would be and Santa is Russian, what's not to like!

16. Life of Pi
17. Les Miserables
18. Beasts of the Southern Wild

I've not seen Les Miserables but this poster sums up my thoughts exactly.

19. Zero Dark Thirty
20. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey


Click on the links below to take you to the articles:

If Summer 2012's Movie Posters Told The Truth
What if the Rest of 2012's Movie Posters Told The Truth
If 2013's Oscar-nominated Movie Posters Told The Truth

Post a Comment