SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 14 January 2014

OOTD | Ninjahstah

Cardigan, Primark (Old) | Ninjastah top, Gift from my cousin | Paisley Skater Skirt, Primark - £10 | Chelsea Boots, Primark - £10


These photos were taken a few weeks back after another trip to Ikea for some bedroom supplies, also in other unimportant news I got my hair trimmed a few days before I took these photos. Okay I lie, these were taken sometime in November last year but I never go round to posting it.

Anyway onto the outfit. I got the top from my cousin sometime last year just, I've worn it a lot and I actually took some pictures for an outfit post not long after I started doing OOTDs but I never posted them. I first showed this skirt in one of my hauls, but I definitely should have gone with 6 and the size 8 is slightly big.
All images belong to me


Post a Comment