SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 23 April 2014

OOTD | Uniform #4

Cool Blue Drape Knit Tunic, Mint Velvet - £17.25 | Black Coated Jeggings, Mint Velvet - £19.50 | Knitted Cuff Boots, New Look - Gift

I actually quite like these shots, they were taken some time in January with and insanely cool Canon 60D that I took out from uni to test. I'm saving up for a DSLR as I'm sick of continuously getting blurry photos on my Samsung Bridge camera.

Anyway onto the outfit. This is more of my work uniform. I brought the top in January and I love it, the only two downsides are that the sleeves are sometimes quite itchy and you can't really wear it without something underneath as it's very see through. I bought the trousers were brought in the sale I thought it was about time to buy some seeing as though I don't own any black trousers. The only downside with these is that despite getting 8R they're still short for my legs.

Post a Comment