SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Selfie | OOTD

This might be the second outfit of 2015 but like my last outfit post these photos were taken ages ago (oops). Anyway I wore this outfit to dinner with one of my work colleagues to this pretty cool restaurant Chicken Shop in Whitechapel. I'd been there once before and I absolutely loved it! Like Nandos you can get quarter, half or whole chicken but instead it's boneless and comes already cut into smaller pieces for you, which personally I think is just perfect.

Mango Selfie (4)
Mango Selfie (3)
Mango Selfie (5)
Mango Selfie (1)
Jumper - Mango (Also available in grey) || Denim Shirt - Primark || Jeans - Primark || Slip on Trainers - New Look || Watch - New Look

For anyone interested in paying a visit Chicken Shop has restaurants in Tooting, Kentish Town and Holborn. P.S. the one in Whitechapel has a second restaurant inside called Dirty Burger

Post a Comment