SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 29 March 2015

Blog Makeover / Leave Your Blog Links

I lost interest in blogging in April/May 2012 (which I wrote a bit about here and here. Looking back I wasn't happy with what I was posting and I didn't feel as though I was getting anything out of what I was doing. I then spent a few months finally following other bloggers and reading some pretty awesome content which helped to recapture my interest in blogging.

I decided that the best way to start would be to redesign the ol' blog to give it a bit of a new look so I started to learn little bits and pieces of HTML and CSS (which I still struggle with). Then that was followed by bringing in a bit of new content which included posts like Life As A Film Student, my first In the Cinema post, Wishlists, my first ever outfit post Rottweiler and a few others.

Almost 3 years later I'm still blogging but once again I feel like I need to make a change, a bit in content, a lot in my own blogger love (commenting on blogs and following other bloggers) and quite a bit in the look and layout of my blog. So after talking it through with my sister I decided to buy a blog layout after quite a bit of searching on Etsy. Hopefully I'll get everything up and running in the next couple of days or sometime next week, but stick with me if things start to look a bit strange.

Also while I get everything sorted out feel free to leave your blog links in the comments so I can follow some more bloggers.

Post a Comment