SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Empire's Worst Films of 2014

So once again Empire has made me a very happy bunny by creating their Review of the Year, a massive review of things such as the best and worst films, playlists, posters, characters, trailers and a whole lot more.

I, Frankenstein - My dad has already watched it and he said it wasn't all that bad so I think I'll give it a go. Edit:So I've finally got the chance to watch this film and yeah, I didn't really like it. Demons and gargoyles people, demons and gargoyles.
A New York Winter's Tale
Postman Pat The Movie

Grace of Monaco
Pudsey The Dog: The Movie
A Million Ways to Die in the West

Transcendence - I remember when I first heard about this film, I thought it was going to be really good. Apparently not according to Empire but I think I still want to watch it.
Robocop - I watched this earlier this month and I actually quite liked it. It was a little rubbish in some parts but I still like it.
Mrs Brown's Boys D'Movie

The Book Thief
Need For Speed
Third Person

Men, Women & Children
The Other Woman
Tammy


Have you seen any films that should be on this list?


2 comments :

  1. I definitely agree with Empire - some of these were absolutely shocking but had so much promise from the trailers. Oh dear! Great post xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I definitley know what you mean, trailers can be so decieving. Thank you x

      Jaye

      Delete