SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 31 August 2015

Goodreads 2015 Reading Challenge | July

Another month gone and another 14 books read (although there's only 13 below because I couldn't find one on Goodreads). That brings my total to 85 books, around 23,403 pages read and I'm 23 books ahead of schedule, all in just 7 months.

In my last challenge post I did a round-up of the books I read from January to June which you can find here, Goodreads 2015 Reading Challenge | January - June, or see individual posts under challenge for short reviews on some of the books I've read.


How To Fall In Love (4*) (Cecelia Ahern) - I really enjoyed this book. I thought it was really interesting especially since it's Adam's character who attempts to commit suicide and is "rescued" by Christine and not vice versa.

Tim (4*) (Colleen McCullough) - This is another book I've read after seeing it on someone else's to-read list and it was absolutely fantastic. I loved this story there was everything you need in a good book, romance, heartbreak, friendship, family and drama. A really great read.

You (3*) (Caroline Kepnes) - This book actually confused me. I wasn't sure who was narrating at first and at times I found it difficult to follow what was going on. It has a great ending but I do need to give it another read.


What books have you been reading?


Post a Comment