SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 25 January 2016

Film | Worst Films of 2015

(according to Empire)

12. She's Funny That Way || 11. Accidental Love || 10. Jupiter Ascending || 9. Aloha || 8. Anti-Social || 7. Monsters Dark Continent || 6. Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 || 5. No Escape || 4. Hot Tub Time Machine 2 || 3. The Fantastic Four || 2. United Passions || 1. Terminator Genisys

I've not actually seen any of these films, which is quite bad of me, plus I fell like I only went to the cinema last year to watch Jurassic World. Monsters Dark Continent and The Fantastic Four were however on my list of films to see last year, I really loved the Fantastic Four film from 2005 so I think I'll definitely make time to watch this remake.
I'm not so sure if I want to watch Dark Continent anymore, I think I'll watch the first one again to refresh my memory

Post a Comment