SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Challenge | 150 Films in One Year


Well, there you go! I've finally written this post so now it's official.

So wayyy back in 2010 I decided to watch 100 films I'd never seen before in one year (100 Films in One Year), and one of my teachers at the time suggested that I create a blog to document my progress and so I did just that.
110 films later my goal was accomplished and I decided to keep the blog and continue writing about the films that I had seen.

Now 6 years after accomplishing my 2010 goal I've decided it's time to attempt another one, but this time I'm going to stretch it a little bit further and attempt to watch 150 films I've never seen before in one year.

Here's a little preview look at 3 films I've watched so far!
150 Films One Year
Ant-Man | In Order of Disappearance | Pitch Black


I'm excited, are you?

Post a Comment