2015 came and went so quickly and now we're already seeing the last few days of January.
Last year was a pretty good year:
- I set myself a goal to read 100 books in one year, which I smashed finishing my goal Goodreads 2015 Reading Challenge on 134 books
- Started driving lessons in April
- Got a new job back in August joining the world of full-time workers
- Went on holiday to Mallorca
Probably the biggest thing out of that list is the fact that I got a new job. Finally after a little over two years I finally said goodbye to my part-time retail job and said hello to office work, just over a year since I graduated.
I feel like 2016 is the year for me to start doing more things, so for the first time ever I actually have some goals that I want to accomplish (although this post is quite late so some things I've already done):
- Films - I've set myself another goal, but this year I'm going back to what why I created this blog. More on that here
- Get my driving license - I've already had one test which sadly I failed after I let my nerves get the better of me, so on to the next one it is!
- Holiday - I've just booked my first holiday abroad without my parents. I'm heading to Amsterdam with my sister and some friends for a hen do.
- Buy a DSLR - I've been going on about this for ages but I really want to buy a DSLR. My little Samsung bridge camera is really good, but I find that it's not good in certain situations. I've been looking around for a long time but I think I'm leaning towards a Nikon D3300.
- Save - At age 22 I think it's time I started saving up money for house stuff. I currently still live at home with my parents but I think it's time I started saving up so that I can get my own place.
Photo: Death To Stock