SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Super 8 (J.J. Abrams, 2011)

Super 8 (2011) Poster

Cast: Joel Courtney, Elle Fanning, Kyle Chandler, Riley Griffiths, Bruce Greenwood, Noah Emmerich

Summary: During the summer of 1979, a group of friends witness a train crash and investigate subsequent unexplained events in their small town.

Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Mystery


My dad signed up to Netflix towards the end of last year and this film caught my eye.
I've already seen this film, it was one of the few films I actually went to the cinema to watch when it came out and I remembered really enjoying the film so I thought lets watch it again.

Boy oh boy this film is good!

I really love the relationship that Joes has with his friends and although his mom has passed away and that his dad isn't around much, he still has a family.

I think one of the reasons I really liked this film is because the kids are doing something that I really enjoy and that's filmmaking! I love it when a film makes me want to go out and get involved with something, and this film certainly make me want to go out and help make films again.

As much as I don't like to admit it, I'm definitely one for crying at films and this film certainly made me a little teary especially with the last few scenes.


Post a Comment