SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 13 October 2016

Christine Andrew || Hello Fashion

September's Blogger Feature is the absolutely gorgeous Christine from Hello Fashion.

I first discovered her earlier this year and she was first featured in my March Blogger Picks and I'm not ashamed to say that she has been featured in it every month since then without fail.
Not only do I love Christine's style (totally gives me jean and hair envy) but I absolutely love posts that include her family, especially little Beckham because he is such a cutie!

| Best Denim Styles Under $100 |
I want this whole outfit, heels and everything (I probably won't be even able to walk in them though)
| Red |
| Shades of Blue |
I just cannot get enough of Beckham, he is so cute!
| The Accessory Every Busy Person Needs |
| The Valentines Gift They Won't Forget |
| Valentine's For The Family |


Post a Comment