SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Dragonball Evolution (James Wong, 2009)


Cast: Justin Chatwin, Chow Yun-fat, Emmy Rossum, Jamie Chung, Joon Park

Summary: The young warrior Son Goku sets out on a quest, racing against time and the vengeful King Piccolo, to collect a set of seven magical orbs that will grant their wielder unlimited power.

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Adventure


When I was in primary school (eek, we're talking over 12 years here) I was absolutely obsessed with shows like Dragonball Z and Yu-Gi-Oh, so when I heard about this film and that Justin Chatwin was going to be in it, I was super excited!

This film is awful. What an absolute load of rubbish! I don't know what I watched, but it was absolute nonsense. This is definitely up there in my list of worst films.

The story was told at lighting speed but not only that but the acting was absolutely horrendous, from Justin Chatwin to Emmy Rossum, Jamie Chung, basically everyone's performance is painful to watch.

The only decent thing about this film is the kung fu, and that was only alright.


Rating: 2/10
One Last Word: Rubbish

Post a Comment