SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Blogger Picks || Favourite Bloggers of 2016

I really loved doing a round-up of my favourite posts from my three favourite bloggers last year (Favourite Bloggers 2015) so I thought I would do it again for 2016!

Hope you enjoy!

Naomi Davis | Love Taza
| 1/2/3/4/5/6 |

I started following Naomi a long time ago, I think maybe before Samson was born and I just cannot get enough of the Davis family! I have absolutely loved watching the Davis family adventures, watching Eleanor and Samson grow up and then the addition of little Samson has been an absolute delight top watch. Let's not forget the fact that they smash Halloween costumes every year, like this one from 2014!

Caitlyn Covington | Southern Curls & Pearls
| 1/2/3/ |

I haven't been following Caitlyn's blog for very long but I have been loving her outfit posts, especially the casual, everyday ones and I'm 100% obsessed with her hair! I'm so glad I started following her and I can't wait to see what she gets up to this year.

Christine Andrew | Hello Fashion
| 1/2/3/4/5 |

I started following Christine in March last year and like I said in her blogger feature she has been in it every months since! I'm absolutely obsessed with her blog, I love her style and she 100% gives me jean envy.

Which bloggers were you loving last year? Comment Below!


Post a Comment