SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 2 December 2012

November Films

I literally spent the whole of yesterday lazing around, if I wasn’t on my laptop insisting that I was going to write this post I was playing Xbox, but from tonight or tomorrow it’s back to business as I’ve got another script and essay to write.

So here’s the list of films I watched in November


My Summer Of Love (Pawel Pawlikowski, 2004)

The Thing (Matthijs van Heijningen Jr., 2011)

Bring It On (Peyton Reed, 2000)

Love and Other Impossible Pursuits (Don Roos, 2009) - (This is a must watch)

Red Desert (Michelangelo Antonioni, 1964)

Deep Red (Profondo Rosso – Dario Argento, 1975)

A Fistful of Dollars (Per un pugno di dollari – Sergio Leone, 1964)

Max Payne (John Moore, 2008)

Easy Rider (Dennis Hopper, 1969)

Indigénes (Days of Glory – Rachid Bouchareb, 2006)

november films 2012


Post a Comment